Information Collection and Use
L7 collects PII when you register for a L7 account or use the L7 products or services for the following purposes:
- To deliver the products and services you or your company have ordered for your use from L7.
- To maintain accounting and billing contact information and other financial records.
- To customize the content you see.
- To contact you regarding our services unless you elected not to receive these communications.
When you register with L7, we ask for your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and, in some cases credit card information when you order services on-line. L7 also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, L7 cookie information and the page you requested. L7 routinely collects information that cannot be identified to a particular individual such as time-stamps and logs events. This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance and optimization of the L7 services. When we ask for personal information for any reason, we will provide a link to this policy statement to make our intentions clear. When you receive newsletters or promotional e-mail from Level7, we may use web beacons (described below), customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information.
Retention and Relevance
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. Web Beacons When you receive newsletters or promotional e-mail from L7, we may use web beacons, customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
L7 will not sell or rent your PII to anyone.
L7 will send PII about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of L7 to provide a L7 product or service or to otherwise assist L7 with its business activities. (Unless we tell you otherwise, these companies do not have any right to use the PII we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us and are required to safeguard PII and not to disclose PII to others)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the L7 Terms of Service.
PII Edits, Corrections or Erasures
You have the ability to direct L7 to edit, correct or erase your PII, at any time. To request such account maintenance send your email request to privacy@Level7.com. You may also indicate that you do not wish to receive messages from L7 regarding our services or update your information relating to such messages at unsubscribe@Level7.com. Following your request for either type of data editing, your information will be changed in L7’s data bases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.